FESTIVE WREATH MASTERCLASS
Time & Location
About the event
Back again for a 2nd year at Thorneybank Farm Shop, join us and Jodie Brown to create your own luxurious wreath and bring a little joy to the upcoming festive season.
A fun, relaxed and COVID-19 safe atmosphere you will learn to construct your pine wreath adding lots of lovely winter greenery and decorating with a selection of seasonal goodies and ribbon. Your wreath.... your rules.
Jodie has over 15 years experience in the floristry industry and Christmas is one of her favourite times of year to get creative. With Jodie's professional guidance and expertise you'll be sure to leave with a perfectly polished wreath.
Let's not let COVID-19 spoil our festive fun, come along and get in the fesitve spirit with friends and family. In order to maintain social distancing this event will take place in a shed. Please wrap up warm. Beverages and snacks will be provided.
We ask that those intending on coming in groups i.e same household or social bubbles please book tickets together, if this is not possible then please let us know in advance who you will be attending with and we will ensure you are grouped together.
Those who are attending on their own may be situated at a box 2 meters away from another individual.
We'd love everyone to get in the Christmas spirit by wearing something festive. There may be a prize......
- We respectfully ask that you do not attend this event should you display any signs/or symptoms of COVID-19 (high temperature, new continuous cough, a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste)
- Customers will have their own space at their own workstation with all materials provided.
- If you are attenting with a member of your own household and/or bubble you will be placed at the same workstation.
- Before entering please wear a mask. Please wear the mask throughout the class.
- Respect the guidelines and others around you by keeping a safe distance
- Please arrive promptly to ensure the class starts on time
- Hand sanitizer will be provided
Terms & Conditions:
- Tickets to this masterclass are non-refundable
- In the event of the masterclass being cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions you will be issued with a 60% refund
- TICKETS£50+£1.25 Service fee£50+£1.25 Service feeSold Out